Are you planning to open source it or just a binary distribution?
Dinesh

    On Saturday, September 15, 2018, 3:16:47 PM PDT, Hayato Shimizu
<hay...@digitalis.io> wrote:

 Hi Cassandra folks,
We built a Cassandra management tool for ourselves, but decided that we'd like
to share it with you and it will soon be released to the public for free. We
called it AxonOps and it provides GUI metrics/logs dashboards, service health
checks, Cassandra adaptive repair, backup/restore, and currently integrates
with PagerDuty, Slack, Hipchat (R.I.P.) and email on alerts and notifications.
You can read about it on our blog here: https://digitalis.io/blog/axonops/
We're currently working hard on documentations etc before making it available
for you to download.
We'd be interested to learn if anybody would like to use such a tool.
Hayato

Professional Services & Fully Managed Technologies - on-premise, all major
clouds and hybrid

necessarily represent those of the company. digitalis.io is a trading name of
Digitalis.io Ltd. Company Number: 98499457 Registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingddom

  • AxonOps Hayato Shimizu
    • Re: AxonOps dinesh.jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID