Hello Eunsu,

I am also using PasswordAuthenticator in my cassandra cluster. I didn't
come across this issue while doing the exercise on preprod.

Are you sure that you changed the configuration of system_auth keyspace
before adding the new datacenter using this:

ALTER KEYSPACE system_auth WITH REPLICATION = {'class':
'NetworkTopologyStrategy', 'datacenter1': '3'};

Regards,
Pradeep