Hi users!

Given my Cassandra version 3.0.x I don't have the famous GROUP BY operator
available. So looking around I turned to UDAs.

I'm aware all/most of the magic happens on the coordinator and the plan is
to keep the data volume low to avoid too much pressure.

Q1: How much is low volume. It's obvious the answer is depends but, has
anyone some experience to share?

Q2: Do I undestand correctly is does not support pagination?

I need something as simple as extract `min`, `max`, `average` and  `count`
per group where I don't know the actual group - I can't fire a query per
each group name. - so something like `SELECT my_uda(field1, field2) WHERE
...;`
This leads to:
- a function that tracks min, max and sum up count and average. The state
is a tuple
- a final function that computes the average.
- the aggregate function that uses the previous two
the result is something like
| 'item': (min_value, max_value, avg_value, count) , 'item2': (...),  ...|
Q3: Is there a way to `flatten` or `explode` the result into multiple lines
?
If Q3 answer is yes: Is there a way to create multiple columns out of the
result:
||other_fileds | item | min | max | avg | count||

BONUS: Are there altenative? Should I really take into account upgrading to
3.11.X ?
Thanks!