Wait for 3.11.4 to be cut

I also vote for doing all the binary bounces and upgradesstables after the
fact, largely because normal writes/compactions are going to naturally start
upgrading sstables anyway, and there are some hard restrictions on mixed mode
(e.g. schema changes won’t cross version) that can be far more impactful.

--
Jeff Jirsa