I think what you're looking for might be solved by CASSANDRA-8303. However, I
am not sure if anybody is working on it. Generally you want to create different
clusters for users to physically isolate them. What you propose has been
discussed in the past and it is something that is currently unsupported.
Dinesh

    On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 11:05:32 PM PST, Shaurya Gupta