Thanks Dmitry, that solved my problem.

Oliver

-------- Originalnachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Problem with restoring a snapshot using sstableloader
Von: Dmitry Saprykin
An: user@cassandra.apache.org

You need to move you files into directory named 'cass_testapp/table3/'. sstable loader uses 2 last path components as keyspace and table names.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:54 AM Oliver Herrmann <o.herrmann...@gmail.com> wrote:
When using nodetool refresh I must have write access to the data folder and I have to do it on every node. In our production environment the user that would do the restore does not have write access to the data folder.