From: Kunal [mailto:kunal.v...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 3:47 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Two datacenters with one cassandra node in each datacenter

HI All,

I need some recommendation on using two datacenters with one node in each
datacenter.

In our organization, We are trying to have two cassandra dataceters with only 1
node on each side. From the preliminary investigation, I see replication is
happening but I want to know if we can use this deployment in production? Will
there be any performance issue with replication ?

We have already setup 2 datacenters with one node on each datacenter and
replication is working fine.

Can you please let me know if this kind of setup is recommended for production
deployment.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Kunal Vaid