From: Jeff Jirsa [mailto:jji...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:47 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tombstones in memtable

Would also be good to see your schema (anonymized if needed) and the select
queries you’re running

--

Jeff Jirsa

On Feb 23, 2019, at 4:37 PM, Rahul Reddy <rahulreddy1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Jeff,

I'm having gcgs set to 10 mins and changed the table ttl also to 5  hours
compared to insert ttl to 4 hours .  Tracing on doesn't show any tombstone
scans for the reads.  And also log doesn't show tombstone scan alerts. Has the
reads are happening 5-8k reads per node during the peak hours it shows 1M
tombstone scans count per read.