Hi Rahul!

A truly outstanding effort for the community.  I think it should be tied to a
complete what’s known as a “Body of Knowledge” which is the best way to
organize it as a learning resource.  Otherwise, you are just trying to out
google Google.  Lots of luck.  They will always have superior search and A.I.
You’d be just looking up subject matter sources on Google to try to keep your
data current and complete.

But, if you seek to describe the competencies of various roles related to
Cassandra – role based is best structure and describing competencies is the
next step flowing from the body of knowledge - then you have a specialized
resource for all learners of Cassandra at all levels of competence and for all
roles related to Cassandra.

Regarding the resource directories, for several reasons all resource
directories should show:

  Type of medium: i.e. video, book, article, course, etc.

  Date of production

  Author/Presenter

  Publisher/Producer/Event

Thank you for the continuing effort you have made on this project Rahul!

Kenneth Brotman