From: Goutham reddy [mailto:goutham.chiru...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 4:32 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Insert constant value for all the rows for a given column

True Bharath, there is no option to add a default value in Cassandra for a
column.

Regards

Goutham Reddy

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 4:31 PM kumar bharath <kumar.bharathb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Kenneth,

I didn't see any such option  for adding a default value on a column.

Thanks,

Bharath Kumar B

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 4:25 PM Kenneth Brotman <kenbrot...@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

How about using a default value on the column?