It is just a C* in Docker Compose with static IP addresses as long as all
containers run. I am just killing Cassandra process and starting it again
in each container.

--

*Stefan Miklosovic**Senior Software Engineer*

M: +61459911436

<https://www.instaclustr.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/instaclustr>   <https://twitter.com/instaclustr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/instaclustr>

Read our latest technical blog posts here
<https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/>.

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.

Instaclustr values your privacy. Our privacy policy can be found at
https://www.instaclustr.com/company/policies/privacy-policy