Hi Oleksandr,
Yes, that was always the case. All older versions are removed from Debian repo

From: Oleksandr Shulgin <oleksandr.shul...@zalando.de>
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 20:04
To: User <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: How to install an older minor release?

Hello,

We've just noticed that we cannot install older minor releases of Apache
Cassandra from Debian packages, as described on this page:
http://cassandra.apache.org/download/

Previously we were doing the following at the last step: apt-get install
cassandra==3.0.17

Today it fails with error:
E: Version '3.0.17' for 'cassandra' was not found

And `apt-get show cassandra` reports only one version available, the latest
released one: 3.0.18
The packages for the older versions are still in the pool:
http://dl.bintray.com/apache/cassandra/pool/main/c/cassandra/

Was it always the case that only the latest version is available to be
installed directly with apt or did something change recently?

Regards,
--
Alex