I can say that it happens now as well ,currently no node has been
added/removed .
Corrupted sstables are usually the index files and in some machines the
sstable even does not exist on the filesystem.
On one machine I was able to dump the sstable to dump file without any
issue  . Any idea how to tackle this issue ?