You can also ask at #opscenter channel at DataStax Academy Slack:
http://academy.datastax.com/slack

Bhardwaj, Rahul  at "Tue, 4 Jun 2019 11:24:44 +0000" wrote:
 BR> Hi All,

 BR> Do we have any document to understand output of read/write histogram using
opscenter API. We need them to ingest it to create
 BR> one of our dashboards. We are facing difficulty in understanding its
output if we relate it with 5 values like
 BR> max,min,median,90th percentile,etc. Attaching one sample output. we could
not find the way to get different percentile’s data
 BR> using API for read-histogram and write-histogram. Kindly help or provide
some doc link related to its explanation.

 BR> Thanks and Regards,

 BR> Rahul Bhardwaj

With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
Solutions Architect EMEA, DataStax
http://datastax.com/