Hossein is right , But for use , we restore to the same cassandra topology
,So it is usable to do replay .But when restore to the
same machine it is also usable .
Using sstableloader cost too much time and more storage(though will reduce
after  restored)

Hossein Ghiyasi Mehr <ghiyasim...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月28日周四 下午7:40写道:

--
you are the apple of my eye !