Hi All,

We have 3 node cluster on datacentre DC1 and below is our key space
declaration. The current data size on the cluster is ~10GB. When we add a new
node on datacentre DC2, the new node is not syncing up with the data, but it is
showing UN when I run the nodetool status.

CREATE KEYSPACE production WITH REPLICATION = { 'class' :
'org.apache.cassandra.locator.NetworkTopologyStrategy', 'DC1': '3', 'DC2': '1'
} AND DURABLE_WRITES = true;

Please provide suggestions to make the new node on DC2 to sync up with existing
cluster. This is required as the DC2 is our DR in a different region other than
existing cluster.

Regards,
Anil Ganipineni

P Please consider environment before printing this page.