Hello Group,

I have a requirement in one of the production systems where I need to be
able to migrate entire dataset from Cluster A (Azure Region A) to Cluster B
(Azure Region B).

Each cluster have 3 Cassandra nodes (RF=3) running used by different
applications. Few of the applications are common is Cluster A and Cluster B
thereby sharing same keyspace/table names.
Need suggestion for the best possible migration strategy here considering -
1. No Application code changes possible - Minor config/infra changes can be
considered. 2. Zero data loss. 3. No/Minimal downtime.

It'd be great to hear ideas from all of you based on your experiences.

Cassandra Version - Cassandra 3.0.13 on both sides.
Total Data size - Cluster A: 70 GB, Cluster B: 15 GB

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ankit Gadhiya*