Been thinking about it, and I can't really see how with 4 nodes and RF=3,
any 2 nodes would *not* have all the data; but am more than willing to
learn.

On the other thing: that's an attractive option, but in our case, the
target cluster will likely come into use before the source-cluster data is
available to load. Seemed to me the safest approach was sstableloader.

Thanks