John,
copy is not recommended for than 2 millions rows, so copy is ruled out in your
case for those 30 tables you mentioned.

Sincerely,

Aakash Pandhi

    On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 02:26:15 PM CST, Amanda Moran
<amanda.kay.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 HI there-
DataStax recently released their bulkloader into the OSS community.

I would take a look and at least try it out:
https://docs.datastax.com/en/dsbulk/doc/dsbulk/dsbulkAbout.html

Good luck!

Amanda