I have started reading about how to deploy Cassandra with K8S. But as I
read more I feel there are a lot of challenges in running Cassandra on K8s.
Some of the challenges which I feel are

1. POD IPs identification - If the pods go down and when they come up their
IPs change, how is it handled as we are dependent on IPs of Cassandra nodes
for internode as well client server communication.

2. A K8S node can host  a single pod. This is being done so that even if
the host goes down we have only one pod down case. With multiple pods on a
single host there is a risk of traffic failures as consistency might not be
achieved. But if we keep two pods of the same rack on a single host then
are we safe or is there  any unknown risk?

3. Seed discovery? Again as an extension of point 1, since IPs can change,
how we can manage seeds.

4. Also I read a lot of use of Cassandra operators for maintaining a
Cassandra cluster on Kubernetes. I think that Cassandra Operator is like a
robot (automated admin) which works and acts like a norma admin will work.
I want to understand that how important is Cassandra operator and what if
we go on to production without one?

Regards
Manish