Hi,

We are using Cassandra 3.0.13
We have the following datacenters:

   - DC1 with 7 Cassandra nodes with RF:3
   - DC2 with 2 Cassandra nodes with RF:2
   - DC3 with 2 Cassandra nodes with RF:2

We are facing data inconsistency issues between base tables and
materialized views.
The only solution to this problem seems to be the creation of new
materialized views and dropping the old views.

We are planning to recreate 4 materialized views, 2 belonging to the same
base table.
The size of each base table ranges up to 4 to 5GB.

What are all the possible scenarios that we should be watching out for in a
production environment?
Could there be any downtime in the Cassandra cluster while creating or
deleting these materialized views?

Thank you.