data is always written to all replicas in the cluster.
here is good diagram how this happens in the multi-dc cluster:
https://docs.datastax.com/en/dse/6.7/dse-arch/datastax_enterprise/dbInternals/dbIntClientRequestsMultiDCWrites.html

regarding the second question - theoretically, yes, it's possible, but if
they were done for the same primary key, then they will be resolved via
data timestamp.

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/