Thanks Erick.

Our JVM options are unchanged between 2.2 and 3.11, and we have disk access
mode set to standard.  Generally we’ve maintained all configuration between
the two versions.

Read throughput (rate, bytes read/range scanned, etc.) seems fairly
consistent before and after the upgrade across all nodes.

Leon