Hi folks,

I'm about testing cdc, in my case I'm working on a table with a low write
rate.
I have programmed an explicit global flush (for all memtables) and I can
see that commitLogs are transferred to cdc_raw BUT when I run a nodetool
flush with ks and table nothing happens.

When I enable Debug level on a node and run a nodetool flush I can see this
message :
DEBUG [MemtablePostFlush:325] 2020-11-18 12:10:49,904 CommitLog.java:317 -
Commit log segment
CommitLogSegment(/var/opt/hosting/db/cassandra/commitlog/CommitLog-6-1605536470718.log)
is unused

commit Log is copied to cdc_raw but not the same behaviour when I specify
the table.
In both cases, I run the same load for the same table.

Any idea please?

Cheers.