Hello everyone!We have a new Cassandra cluster, which exists of 5 nodes in 1
DC. Now, I looking for a tool, which could help backup data to S3 or smth
locally. Could you help me please with best practices for backing up and
restoring? Is it enough to have local snapshots? In my opinion, the better way
is copying snapshots to another server also, like S3. How are you implement it?
Which tools do you use?Thanks for sharing your answers!
With Best RegardsAlexander N.

    вторник, 6 апреля 2021 г., 10:10:29 GMT+3, manish khandelwal