> Eventually, the shared pool worker crashes
> b-3223-big-Data.db
> WARN  [SharedPool-Worker-55] 2021-06-30 19:55:41,677
> AbstractLocalAwareExecutorService.java:169 - Uncaught exception on thread
> Thread[SharedPool-Worker-55,5,main]: {}
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not enough bytes. Offset: 39289.
> Length: 20585. Buffer size: 57984
> at
> org.apache.cassandra.db.composites.AbstractCType.checkRemaining(AbstractCType.java:362)
> ~[apache-cassandra-2.2.8.jar:2.2.8]

That looks like you're hitting a bug. I feel like maybe it's one I've seen
mentioned before. You could probably find something if you searched the C*
JIRA for the error, however the advice will undoubtedly be that you need to
upgrade. I'd consider taking Elliott's advice and upgrading to the latest
3.11.x.

--
raft.so - Cassandra consulting, support, and managed services