Sure, thanks Bowen for the reply.

I found the DC where we are observing data not getting replicated is
currently having a different schema version as I see

All other DC have a schema version in common.

Does that signify anything. May that attribute towards data inconsistency.
I just want to understand what is the problem with different schema
versions. All i can quickly think of is tables definitions may be
different. What else are the repurcsions of multiple schema versions.

I just found this out that the schema versions are different.
I think the only way to fix this is to restart the Cassandra dc.

Kindly comment

Thanks