All these symptoms indicate a potential hotspot in this replica, which can
be caused by one or likely multiple "hot" partitions. Finding out which
particular partition(s) is responsible for this is tricky, but good
candidates are the ones mentioned in the log warning.

Ideally you should fix your data model to avoid large partitions and
hotspots, keep your partitions under 100MB. There are some bucketing
techniques available to reduce partition sizes.