Sorry, I think the comment below is right, but there's some ambiguity, so
adding more words.

Each sending host will send each set of tables/keyspaces serially. So the
number of concurrent streams is capped by the number of hosts in the
cluster (not hosts * RF or hosts * tokens * RF, it's just one per host).

If you're using rack aware  (or in AWS, AZ-aware) snitches, it's also
influenced by the number of hosts in the rack.