Thanks Stefan for the response. So the first release of 5.0 wont have Java
21  support. But is there any chance that later releases of Cassandra 5.0
may come with Java21 support.

 I am asking this as we are in the process of updating the JDK version, so
possible options are jdk17 and jdk21. So I wanted to know  if I can expect
Cassandra 5.0 (future releases) to support Java 21 or if Java 21 support
may get parked in another major version of Cassandra.

Regards
Manish