*Cassandra community!We've just launched our annual Apache Cassandra User
Survey and need to hear from you! This isn't just any survey – it's YOUR
chance to shape the direction and share your opinions about Cassandra.
We've got Cassandra 5 out now, and 5.1 is already underway. The types of
questions asked hit three different categories: - What do you do with
Cassandra?- How do you use Cassandra?- Community ExperienceLast year was
very interesting, so thank you to everyone who took the survey. I would
love to get even more of you weighing in this year. To give you a little
incentive and as a thank you, I have some things in the swag bag I can
offer a randomized group of you if you complete the survey. Like last year,
I have a pile of Cassandra shirts from my now-famous comic artist. To
provide a little change up, I also have a box of “Managing Cloud Native
Data on Kubernetes” books by Jeff Carpenter and me. It’s full of Cassandra
topics and other data infrastructure in Kubernetes. Go to the link. Spend
10 minutes. Help out your community!https://forms.gle/wFbt7SAzjFJupqef8
<https://forms.gle/wFbt7SAzjFJupqef8>I’m leaving it open for one week, so
don’t wait.Patrick*