Hi user@,

I am making progress in my experiments integrating Nutch
1.20-SNAPSHOT, Hadoop 3.3.4 and Celeborn 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT-incubating!

In both the Hadoop work count example and with all of the Nutch
MapReduce jobs I run, I see the following output present in the YARN
container stderr log output

(org.apache.celeborn.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMasterWithCeleborn).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig
for more info.

Looking into the Celeborn source [0] I see that Celeborn uses Slf4j
over Log4j2 but I am not sure how that plays with the above Hadoop
distribution. I think some further configuration is required...

lewismc

[0]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-celeborn/blob/a5dfd67d5b9bcb7d5da59f441ed1d60b4bc27cd3/client-mr/mr/src/main/java/org/apache/celeborn/mapreduce/v2/app/MRAppMasterWithCeleborn.java#L50

--