[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> ConfigurationBuilder yields CombinedConfiguration.
> I have so far based my stuff on CompositeConfiguration.
> I do not see a type relationship (is-a) between the two.
> How do we migrate from CompositeConfiguration to
> CombinedConfiguration?
>
> What are the risks?
>
> Regards
>
> /Ur

The APIs of CombinedConfiguration and CompositeConfiguration are pretty
similar, so a migration should not be too problematic.

The differences between the DefaultConfigurationBuilder and the
ConfigurationFactory approach are described in a section [1] of our user
guide.

Oliver

[1]
http://commons.apache.org/configuration/userguide/howto_configurationbuilder.html