David Hoffer a écrit :
> Can anyone point me to an example of how to use commons-math to calculate
> APR (Annual Percentage Rate)?

There are no specific finance related algorithm in commons-math.

> I think this is solvable using either the NewtonSolver or BisectionSolver
> but I am not sure how to accomplish this.  Perhaps a different way is
> better.

I think so, but it depends on what you really need. APR computation
seems to be slightly different depending on local regulations (for
example USA or EU). It also depends on the assumptions you do and the
input data. For example you can compute it one way for fixed monthly
payments and another way for varying monthly payments.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could you explain your needs more precisely ?

Luc