Hi,

I have some JAXB generated classes like this:

public class OPBDataType
    implements Serializable
{
    @XmlElement(name = "OPB_NamePos")
    protected Boolean opbNamePos;

    public Boolean isOPBNamePos() {
        return opbNamePos;
    }

    public void setOPBNamePos(Boolean value) {
        this.opbNamePos = value;
    }
}

now, I want to access the property "OPBNamePos", but I always get

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Cannot access property:
.........OPBDataType.OPBNamePos; No read method
at org.apache.commons.jxpath.util.ValueUtils.getValue(ValueUtils.java:370)
        at
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.BeanPropertyPointer.getBaseValue(BeanPropertyPointer.java:120)
        at
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.BeanPropertyPointer.getImmediateNode(BeanPropertyPointer.java:149)
        at
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.PropertyPointer.getImmediateValuePointer(PropertyPointer.java:161)
        at
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.NodePointer.getValuePointer(NodePointer.java:297)
        at
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java:370)
        at
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java:313)

I guess the reason is the BeanInfo API, where only boolean is......() is
supported by default.

=> Is there an easy way to resolve this?

I dont want to write special BeanInfo classes, because I have a lot of
JAXB generated stuff........

Thanx, Torsten