lmk wrote at Montag, 15. Dezember 2008 15:55:

> I passed to the last version of jcraft I get more explicit exception:
>
> UnknownHostKey: x.x.x.x. RSA key fingerprint is
> 0d:51:c6:7f:e1:84:5e:37:8b:93:29:bd:d4:d1:ba:79
>
> how can I verify the host key??

OK, this is really something different. Bascially it tells you, that is is
missing the fingerprint in the known_hosts file. Using the command line
you're normally asked on the first connect, wether the fingerprint is
correct or not and you have to confirm this by typing "yes".

The same applies more or less to all the Windows tools, but unfortunately
there's abolutely no standard where each tool writes its known_hosts file
and JSch has no idea where it should looking for it. However, the Sftp
connectot has a parameter ...

- Jörg