Hi Rahul ,

Thanks for such a quick reply:

1. Yeah I had come code to print context in constructor but actually I am
testing it in reset() method of StopClock before which I had set the
constructor. But alas then also I am not able to get the context Please help
.

2. About the second thing I am not much clear , What I understand is thar
you dont want me to use StopClock ( extending AbstractStateMachine ) . I
dont understand the reason .

What I want that when a event is fired , I want to do some functionality ,
Which I can do via extending AbstractStateMachine  , Is my understanding
wrong .

Please help clarifying the above .

Thanks for your time .

Thanks & Regards