Hello,

My name is Vlad Dumitrescu and I am a second year undergraduate student at "Politehnica" University of Bucharest - Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science in Bucharest, Romania. I would like to contribute to Commons-Net as part of Google Summer of Code program.

I have experience with open source development (last year I contributed to a project of a local open source organization) and I am passionate about computer networks and protocols (I am currently following a CCNP BSCI course). If you are interested I can also provide some Java code samples.

Can you give me some suggestions regarding my application for this project?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Vlad Dumitrescu