Hi all,
is it possible to persist the state of an scxml instance into a database ?
What would be the api call structure to achieve this?  I understand that the
junits have roundtrip testcase to check for serialization and
deserialization. However, file system based operations are not currently
envisaged. I am looking at the 0.9 release of commons-scxml. Further, I have
a custom eventing framework and would like to use this within the scxml
state machine so that all calls to fireEvent are going to create and emit a
custom event which would cause a transition to be taken for a statechart
instance.
The initial requirement of persisting the state to a database is given a
failure scenario when post restart the statechart instance needs to be in a
particular wait state and awaiting action(input event fired to it) so that
the next state(if not a 'final' state) can be transitioned to.

Regards,
R2D2.