Hi all,
I am working on a project to implement connection pooling between two
server. and i am using connection pool as a  mechanism to manage
connections.

To communicate between these two servers i am using HttpClient library.

Now the problem part:
lets say i have two servers. main server is A. there are two other service
providing services to this A. lets call then B and C.

My requirement:

I have 5 open connections from A to B. If all 5 connections are active and
being used. then a should try to connect to server C. server C has also 5
open connection.

How should i design this connection manager.

My plan:
I should manage two different pools for both the servers. If server B got
exhausted try to get a connection object from another pool.

Please let me know expert opinions.

Warm Regards,

VSD