Hi David,

David Hoffer wrote at Donnerstag, 10. September 2009 18:07:

> We have upgraded commons-configuration to version 1.6 (was 1.1) and
> now I get an this error when we mock something using EasyMock that is
> hard coded to use commons-configuration to read conf data from
> file(s).
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.getListDelimiter()C
> at

org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.clear(CompositeConfiguration.java:161)
> at

org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.<init>(CompositeConfiguration.java:56)
> at

org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationFactory$ConfigurationBuilder.<init>(ConfigurationFactory.java:733)
> at

org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationFactory.getConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:145)

> Any idea why we get this error?
>
> Any idea how I can resolve this?  I just want to make a mock so I
> obviously don't need commons-configuration to do anything.

it looks like the classical problem having still the old version in the
classpath somewhere ... getListDelimiter has been introduced with 1.4.

- Jörg