It'd probably be best to direct you to Morph's user list. See http:// morph.sourceforge.net/mail-lists.html

-Matt

On Apr 12, 2010, at 1:33 PM, Mick Knutson wrote:

Morph seems to have what I think I want, but I have spent the past few hours trying to get a simple example working, and the docs are wrong. It referes
to many classes that doe not exist in the jar.

I also can not seem to find any other good examples. Can you point any out
for me?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://www.baselogic.com
Blog: http://www.baselogic.com/blog/