OK.

Are the data you have samples from this normal distribution?

I.e. are the samples you have from a truncated normal distribution where you
don't know the truncation point exactly?

Or do you actually have a truncated curve?

In the former case, I would define three parameters, mean, standard
deviation and truncation point.  Mean is unconstrained, standard deviation
is bounded to be positive and truncation is bounded to be equal to or larger
than you largest sample.  Then use almost any optimization technique to
minimize maximum absolute deviation of you empirical cumulative distribution
versus the computed version of the truncated distribution.  This should be a
very well behaved optimization that doesn't need any gradient information to
succeed.