Dear Oliver

Thanks a lot for your nicely reply.
but you know , I was thinking of a service approach in which I have an
entity(bean) which stored in XML file and by request , I load it into a
bean-object and give it to the client (another module) and after all changes
applied of the bean-object , I save it in it's corresponding location in xml
file.

is there any way to do so , or is it a correct approach of using
configuration entities?

thanks again / Moein