Providing a DocumentBuilder to DefaultConfigurationBuilder works only for
the configuration definition file (configuration.xml in my example below)
but not for nested xml files (like file1.xml, in my example).

What I ended up doing so all xml files use my own DocumentBuilder is to
extend existing XMLConfigurationProvider and override
getEmptyConfiguration() method and use this class for "xml" tag handling.

This solution appears to be working.

Thanks.

Azfar

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de