Le 26/02/2011 06:59, Martinov, Nickolay a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> According to doc found on ASF infrastructure page ("Users should report
> issues and ask questions to the appropriate project first though the
> appropriate mailing list.") I ask for help here.
> I cannot login into Apache JIRA. It tells that: You do not have a permission
> to log in. If you think this is incorrect, please contact the administrators .
> Using reset-password link also does not works as e-mail does not arrive.

Did you already register to Jira ? You have to setup n account first.
Click on "Log in" on the top right of the Jira page to get the login
screen and follow the link "sign up" for an account to create it the
first time.

If you already have an account, on the same login screen there is link
"Can't access your account" that can be used to have your password reset.

Luc