Hi Russell,
if you mean the 2.X, it is in the Central Repo, if you instead would
get the 3.0[1], you have to checkout the code[2] and build it by
yourself since it is still in the sandbox.
I really would appreciate if you can test it and send your feedbacks
here in the users ML, suggestions/wishlist/reported bugs are more than
appreciated.
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

[1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/digester3/
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/digester3/trunk

http://www.99soft.org/