Hello there!

I'm trying to use the ForEach tag in Jelly's XML tag library. The
following script works fine in a standard Java console application:

<x:parse var="doc">
  <a>
    <b v="1"/>
    <b v="2"/>
    <b v="3"/>
  </a>
</x:parse>

<x:forEach select="$doc/a/b" var="x">
</x:forEach>

However, if using Jelly on an application server, from inside an EJB
container (session bean), running the script above hangs, and 100% CPU
utilisation comes. I realized while debugging that NodeComparator
class' getDepth method gets into an infinite loop and never returns.

If I remove two "b" elements from the xml fragment above (so only one
remains), it works fine. It also works if I change the second part of
the above script to the following:

<x:forEach select="$doc/a">
  <x:forEach select="b">
  </x:forEach>
</x:forEach>

Does anyone have any idea why is that happening? Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you:
Csaba