On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 7:55 AM, J J <jesfa...@yahoo.es> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm having an issue with the <raise> tag inside an <if> element in the
> <onentry>
> content.
>
> The problem is explained more in this Stackoverflow question:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6044370/problem-raising-event-in-scxml
>
> Can anyone tell me what may be the problem?

<snip/>

As the warning message indicates, <raise> is not implemented yet,
neither is _event (previously, a subset was _eventdata, which is
implemented). You can use <send> with no target or type to achieve the
same (basically change the element name in that snippet to be send).

You may open enhancement requests for anything that isn't implemented
yet from the latest draft [1].

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/issue-tracking.html