Hello,

Would it be possible to have a PathResolver implementation which treats the
"src" element as a pointer to a database entry where content is stored, or
an in-memory object? Of course, I could make a PathResolver implementation
which will parse the value of "src" make a query to the database, download
the content to a file, and then return file path as the result of the
resolvePath() method. However, I would like to skip the step of making a
file on the disk just for the purpose of loading the "src" content. Ideally,
this PathResolver implementation would be able to read content directly from
a memory object (perhaps a cache of some sort), without the need of creating
a file. I'm planning to use SCXML in a high-throughtput environment and I
feel that writing files on the disk and then reading them back will slow the
process down a bit.

One of the requirements for the application is to be able to split SCXML
files into many reusable modules, thus the need to use the "src" element.

Any thoughts?